Add Images to Cases on Front Page

Hi

In your documentation online the following is stated when talking about the Front Pages sections of Quill:

8.Cases – This is another block that requires you to publish some custom post types. Go to the Cases tab and add a project title, a description and a featured image to show up on the front page. The front page will also display the projects images in a lightbox gallery.

I would like to add images to these cases but can’t seem to get anything to work.

I have added featured images to all 4 cases on my site but none of the images show on the front page (or in the case post)

How do I get these images to show?

Thanks in advances

Sophie

Hi,

The cases doesn’t seem to have featured images option on homepage, you can see our demo, there is no featured images there.

Best Regards,
Csaba

HI

I can see your demo doesnt show the featured image but I was wondering if there is a way of doing it as the documentaion for the quill theame suggest there is?

In section 8 front page set up number 8 in the list is the cases section and it suggets using a featured image will mean the featured image will show on the front page.

My front page is configured the same as the demo (minus a few sections)

Hi,

Really sorry for the trouble, the documentation was wrong regarding featured images for the cases.

Hi Vlad

Thanks for letting me know. Is there a work around for this? some code I can add?

Regards
Sophie