Add an "as featured in" box below header?

Hello

I would like to add an “as featured in” box below my header. I assume you know what that is, but if not, it’s a horizontal box calling out all the various places where a blog has been featured in (like the NY Times, Washington Post, etc)

Ideally, I’d do that without adding another plugin.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jeff

Hello Jeff,

You can try to use Astrid FP: Clients widget for that, I think that it should meet your needs.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman

I added the widget but can’t quite figure out how to set it up. I did a search on the support pages and didn’t find anything. Is there a tutorial on setting it up? I’d like to add 3 clients.

Thanks

Jeff

Jeff, please check Setup section of Astrid theme documentation:
https://docs.athemes.com/category/137-astrid

Please leave here a note if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

I’m in the tutorial video called Section styling - Astrid, and I see in customize, he goes to the widgets section and goes to one called Page - Home. When I go to customize and then widgets I just see footers and sidebar. How do I add the home page to this area to modify like he’s doing?

Thanks

Jeff

Hello Jeff,

1. Please make sure that you set Widgetized template for the page that you are trying to edit (add widgets).

2. Also please note that Customizer only shows options that are available for page that you see in preview on the right side. So you won’t see homepage widgets section if you have blog page in preview, for example.

Kind Regards, Roman.