Achieving row in Sydney demo

Hi guys,

Just wondering how create the same row as this:

I want to create exactly the same styling, just with a different image and colours, which I can change. Just need to know the basics in terms of widgets used. I also want three columns rather than two.

Many thanks,

Kezia :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I’ve answered the similar question in a few days ago on this thread. Please let us know if further questions come up.

Regards,
Kharis

Ah, beautiful! Thank you, Kharis. Was using the wrong search terms, hence why I didn’t see it :slight_smile:

No problem!

Thank you for working with our theme.

Regards,
Kharis

Sorry, Kharis. I’ve managed to make this happen, but I have another couple of questions:

1. How do you get the translucent overlay look as the background on each CTA widget (the background of each box is slightly darker in the demo)?

2. How can I make the text in each of my buttons white, rather than blue?

Here is what it looks like at the moment:

Thanks so much!

Kezia

Please ignore the second question, Kharis. I figured it out :slight_smile:

Excellent! I’m glad to hear that figured it out.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Sorry, Kharis. Do you have any suggestions for my first question above?
Thanks so much!

Hello there,

1. How do you get the translucent overlay look as the background on each CTA widget (the background of each box is slightly darker in the demo)?

Please review my reply on this topic once again.

Regards,
Kharis

I’m so sorry, Kharis. I didn’t look down the page far enough! Thank you :slight_smile: