Accordion strange behavior on click - Scrolling

Hi,
I added an accordion module to my website. Unfortunately, it seems to not work properly.
When I click on a tab, the tab is opened, but the site don’t focus the top of the content but (randomly) the bottom part or a central part.

That happens every time I try to swich from one tab to another. It happens in desktop and mobile.

It is very annoying, because this strange behavior confuses the users and forces them to return to the correct point.

Thanks.

Hello @krash,

Can you please provide a link to your website and specify the accordion?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman, thanks for the answer.

I need some days in order to put the website online.

I’ll send you the link asap.

Thanks a lot

Okay @krash, you are welcome.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

this is the page: http://www.valledelsalso.it/standard-cane-corso/

In the bottom you can find the accordion module.

Hello @krash, thank you for the link.

Can you please try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Live Composer and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I tried to disable all plugins (really all) except Live Composer. It does not help.

Is it the first time that you experienced this situation?

Have you a case in which West Theme+Live Composer+Accordion module work properly?

Hello @krash,

I have just tried to recreate your issue on my local West install and it looks like that’s how accordion module works.

I didn’t notice that behavior before so I can’t tell if it always was like this.

You can try to contact Live Composer support and see what they say.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

It’s a little bug of Live Composer. “When the “Accordion module” have a large content which overlaps the screen, the clicks open the tabs content but the focus is not on the top of the content.”

Live Composer team added this feature request to his GitHub repository: https://github.com/live-composer/live-composer-page-builder/issues/706

Hello @krash,

Thank you for sharing this information!

Kind Regards, Roman.