A Back Button - Sydney

Hi Support,

I am using Sydney theme for my website.
As you know, the menu above takes you to various sections : eg. Home, Services, Clients, testimonials etc.
Now when I click in those buttons, it takes me to the particular section: eg. Services…
Within the services section, there is an preview of the write-up for each service I provide followed by a …more… button.
Once the …more… button is clicked on, it takes to to a more comprehensive writeup of the service that takes up the whole page.
And within this page, you have 2 arrows at the bottom that takes you to the previous or next service.
The question I have is, how do I add a BACK button between these two previous and next arrows? I would like to give an option to the visitor of going back to the last page instead of limiting it to next or previous - actually what I am asking for is exactly what you get when you click the Back button on the browser, except to have it in the pages.
Is this possible? How do I add this Back button?

Hello @dylansuppiah,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do that.

However, I think that most people are using browser back button without any problems.

Also you can have Home menu item linked to home page, which is more intuitive, in my opinion.

As another intuitive option, you can try to implement breadcrumbs functionality:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear @Roman,

Thanks very much for your valuable and prompt input.
Yes, you are right about the better options.
Once again, thanks very much, appreciate you helping me out.
You guys at support are doing a marvelous job.
I’d like to give ratings for your support and your theme - please show me where to go. I was just recommending your Sydney theme to a friend earlier.

Cheers!
Dylan

You are welcome Dylan! :slight_smile:

It would be nice if you leave your feedback for Sydney theme on WordPress.org, here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Done! Thanks again and Cheers!

Great! Thank you very much Dylan! ?

Kind Regards, Roman.