3 small template problems

Hi there,

I am building my site www.ericteeuwen.nl and have a few small problems. I already followed the video’s, reinstalled the template and imported the .xml files again but that didn’t help out.

• The text animation doesn’t work.

• On smaller screensizes the header image doesn’t fill out the screen and the background color becomes visible.

• Is it possible to remove the background space between the header image and the footer? There’s no other content to show but the space is still visible.

Thanks in advance,
Eric

Hello there,

• You have to follow the format of the input text for the text animation. Please use this format when you add the text animation (customize > header area > animated string):
    [“first string”, “second string”]

• There is two option to displaying the header image (you can set this from customize > header area > “Check this box to set [background-size: cover] instead of [background-size: contain] for the header image”

Its using css rule, you can read the details here www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_background-size.asp

And I just checking your site, but I there is no background color displayed when I resize the browser

• seems like you already fix it? :slight_smile:

Hi Awan,

Thanks for the reply. You can mark this one as solved because it’s working now.

Thanks,
Eric

Happy to hear that this is already solved.

Have a nice day!