3 Questions "Sydney Theme"

Hello there,

im working with the Sydney Theme. Now i have 3 problems:

1. It seems some of the plugins have trouble with my Wordpress. I installed all recommended plugins - when i activate them, some menus don’t work anymore. I can’t change the appearance of the theme for example. Do you know, how i can fix that?

2. I would love to add 3 additional menus to the bottom footer, where the “proudly presents” is located. The 3 menus didn’t fit to the header menu, so i would like them to be in the bottom. Is that possible?

3. One of the menus i would like to add, should contain some paperwork to see, like some witnesses for example. Can i Password-protect that one menupoint somehow?

Thanks for your help!!

Kim

Dear Kim,

> 1

Please try to temporarily deactivate all plugins one by one to find which one actually produces that issue.

> 2

Apologies, it isn’t supported by theme’s core. If you wish you can edit footer.php file in the child theme mode. Insert your links right before </div><!-- .site-info --> line. It will look like the following:

<a href="#">Link 1</a>
 <a href="#">Link 2</a> 
 <a href="#">Link 3</a>
</div><!-- .site-info -->

We have a child theme already. You can download it from here.

> 3

You can use either a page or post. In the “Publish” box, you can set the visibility to password protected. Link your desired menu item to this page’s or post’s URL.

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis