2 Issues - Apologies if silly

Dear Sydney Pro support,

Many thanks in advance for your help. I am hoping that the site URL that I will give can be erased from public view/made private/erased generally once these issues are resolved.

I have given one of my clients a facelift with the Sydney Pro team and she loves it, but I have two minor issues:

1. Screenshot attached, but basically the spacing on the site between image 1 is correct (i.e. no space between the image and the text), but incorrect for spacing between image 2. Have gone crazy trying to find that bit of padding or margin but have been unable to, in order to disable via CSS. Have also removed gutter (i.e. changed to 0) and done all of that - so really unsure where I am going wrong there.

2. I keep trying to put in the license key - have tried both, developer key and also the specific theme key and I keep getting errors about the key and to please try again. Have checked and both should still be valid.

Thank you so much in advance for your help, you guys are always amazing.

Kind Regards,
Meow

Screenshot of Mystery Spacing

Hello,

1. That second image has empty transparent space, please try to crop it.

2. Please create a new topic for the second issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thank you for your reply. I will try to resolve #2 by myself shortly again.

With regards to #1, both images have empty space around them - it is the space between the part on the right and the image that I am trying to get rid of. I just cannot find it somehow. I have been asked to keep the images as is but to fix the spacing between the image and text on the right.

Kind Regards,
Meow

Okay, you can try to use the following CSS code as a workaround.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS.

.panel-widget-style-for-w5a6a8d378d8ac-0-0-0 {
    text-align: right !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

1 Like

Thank you so much Roman, it worked perfectly :slight_smile:

Great! You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.