'1' showing up in post titles on latest news widget sydney

The number 1 is showing up on all of the post titles in this widget, please can someone help me to remove this?

Hi,

Normally, the post title have no ‘1’ number to be displayed. Can you share your site URL here? So I can check it directly.

Regards,
Awan

Hi,

Thanks,
Jindas

Hi Jindas,

Thanks to share the URL. Can you clarify, Did you make some modifications to the existing code? if yes, its might be you accidentally put the ‘1’ character into it.

Or if not, can you deactivate your plugins one per one? just to make sure which plugin is caused it.

Regards,
Awan

Hi,

I didn’t make any modifications to the code. I deactivated the plugins one by one but wasn’t able to identify the problem. When I deactivated the site origin widgets bundle all of the blog excerpts disappeared but this is the only change I noticed.

Thanks,
Jindas

Hi Jindas,

Can you create a temporary login details then send it to awan.rimbawan101 at gmail? let me try to check it directly to your site.

Regards,
Awan

I’ve emailed awan.rimbawan101@gmail.com with a temporary login, please let me know if you haven’t received it.

Thanks,
Jindas

Hi,

I already receive it but I can’t logged in to your site. Seems like my ipaddress has been blocked by your installed jetpack plugin.

Can you try again?

Thanks

Thanks… I just tracing what is might causing the issue. I think its because you are using SiteOrigin Hero widget on your post. The current PHP script cannot handle those widget when calling excerpt function as well, that’s why its displaying then 1 number.

Seems like your post are contains Siteorigin Headline, siteorigin hero, siteorigin editor and siteorigin post carousel.

I think you do not need all of them, you can just try to have siteorigin editor (which is contain “Header” for the headline, uploaded image and content) and siteorigin post carousel only.

Its just my 2 cent for a solution from me.

Hope its help.

Regards,
Awan

Problem solved - thank-you!

Glad to know if its resolved the issue.
Don’t forget to remove the temporary credentials which you’ve send it to me.