1.22 vs 1.20

I’m not sure if this can be found somewhere easily, but what are the differences between version 1.20 and 1.22. I created my site www.enlighzen.com without a child theme and have made a few customizations… Haven’t tried updating it yet… will need to talk to my host about backups first!

I’ve compared header, functions, and some other files in winmerge and they all seem to be the same?

Mainly I’m just wanting to know if the homepage slider has been fixed… Additionally, I’m wondering If I purchase sydney pro If I can simply just add some of the files via my FTP without having to recreate my entire site… Thanks.

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

> I’m not sure if this can be found somewhere easily, but what are the differences between version 1.20 and 1.22.

The changes have been made from 1.20 to 1.22 can be seen publicly here https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/changeset?old_path=sydney/1.20&new_path=sydney/1.22

> Mainly I’m just wanting to know if the homepage slider has been fixed

What’s issue you were experiencing? Could you please elaborate it?

> I’m wondering If I purchase sydney pro If I can simply just add some of the files via my FTP without having to recreate my entire site… Thanks.

I though you don’t have to recreate your entire site. The settings you have done in the customizer would remain, you just need to do this.

Warmest regards,
Kharis